Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cotton Candy

Today Tito and I took the kids to Valentino's buffet. In spite of the selection, the boys always get the same thing... chicken and fries and macaroni.

I asked them what vegetable they wanted, broccoli or carrots, and Emanuel answered, "I want macaroni. That will be my vegetable!" No sir.

Of course, all through dinner Emanuel planned dessert. "I want chocolate ice cream with m&m's. That is what I want." That is what he always gets.

After finishing off his broccoli and carrots (among many many other things) I bring him and Ben to the buffet to get their ice cream.

Lo and behold, they spy a cart filled with cotton candy.

Emanuel's eyes widen. "MOM! What IS that?!"

Ben answers very excitedly, "It's rotten candy!" (not a typo, that's what he said)

Both at the same time: "Can we get it mom? Can we?!!"

I'm a nice mom sometimes, so I say yes.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Em is hilarious! "Rotten candy" - very accurate description...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - I love it too and don't like to share with Sebastian!:)

    ReplyDelete