Monday, December 21, 2009

I am NOT ready for this...

She's only 15 months old. I hope this was just a one time thing. I'm not ready for her to be in a bed!


2 comments:

  1. AHH! Little dickens! :>) We're working on moving to a toddler bed here (Goose is almost 33 months old - yikes!) and I wouldn't say it's going smoothly. Probably as a consequence, she's kind of giving up naps, too, and that makes for one cranky, not-fun-to-be-around toddler. But it is what it is, and we'll get through it. What with all the visiting and travel, it'll be interesting, though... Blessings to your house this Christmas season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Lenetta! Mine decided to quit napping at 2. I guess they thought that was their right. "I'm 2 now, no more naps for me!" I compensate by having early bedtime, which works well since they'll usually sleep from 7:30-7:30. My 3 year old still needs naps though, and occasionally I can get him to take one on the couch or in my bed. I hope Goose will get back to a normal schedule for you after the holidays! Merry Christmas to you, too and God bless!

    ReplyDelete