Ben's pick this week is: Going to Sleep on the Farm by Wendy Cheyette Lewison. This one has been his favorite since he was a baby.Ben's review:
This book is wonderful. I love it. I want everyone to know about this book. I really like to see the pictures of the farm, the owl, and everything in this book. Some things I just don't like to read, so I read this one instead. Well, my mom reads it.
This book is about the animals on the farm. They were all going to sleep. They all sleep differently. The owl was not going to sleep, it was awake. Chickens sit and sleep, horses stand up and sleep, and pigs pile up to sleep.
Additional comments by Emanuel:
It's beautiful.
Tell Ben and Em I think THEY'RE beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteAww, that's so sweet! Sebastian really loves that book too and the pictures are beautiful....
ReplyDelete