Thursday, August 27, 2009
Potty Humor
I was pretty lucky that Ben skipped this stage, though I didn't realize it at the time. Emanuel did not. This kid has enough potty humor in him for ten kids. It's been going on for awhile, and I've been doing my best to discourage it, with little luck. Up until today though, it wasn't really that bad. Again, I didn't realize that until today. Emanuel was laying on the couch looking at picture books when he started to sing. I am not going to repeat the song, but it included bottoms, poopy, and licking. GROSS. The worst part, though, was that Isabel was laughing hysterically at every word. Where does he pick up this stuff? Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I know that would be ABSOLUTELY not funny if it were MY kid...but, I'm sorry...it's HYSTERICAL when it's yours! Oh, man, that Em is a live one, isn't he? ahaha!
ReplyDelete