Small Successes! A wonderful way to focus on the positive and celebrate the little things that add up.
1. I finally started packing for our move in a few days. Better late than never!
2. I have done the dishes myself every day for the last 3 days. I HATE doing dishes and usually try to leave them until Tito does them.
3. I washed the mini-blinds, the ceiling fans and cleaned out the oven. 3 less things to do on move out day!
So, what are your small (or big!) successes this week?
Sounds like you've been pretty busy! Packing up for a move is no small feat. I did that a little over two years ago and it took us several months to pack and get everything moved out. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today.
ReplyDeleteYay for you! Moving again? Didja' finally get your house? I've got a lot to catch up on!:)
ReplyDelete