

Happy Halloween!
The boys just got home from Trick-or-Treating. I think Halloween is Emanuel's favorite holiday! He was very reluctant to go out, until the first little bit of candy was dropped into his bucket. Then everything changed! He ran eagerly from house to house, holding out his bucket and saying, "Eat." I am proud to say that he also said "Thank you." to everyone.
Ben handled the excitement in his regular, methodical way. Before going to each house, he asked permission. "Mom, the lights are on, can I go to this house?" He was so happy about all the candy going into his bucket. He decided he had enough candy after a trip around the block and asked to go home. Once at home, he chose two pieces to eat right away, and put the rest away for later. Tito would be very proud of that!
Ben was a fire fighter, and Emanuel was a dog. Ben set his heart on being a fire fighter a few weeks ago and insisted that Emanuel wanted to be a firehouse dog. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a picture of them together. As usual Emanuel had his own plans, which did not include sitting still for a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment